Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our 4 year old

Well my baby turned 4. I cannot believe we have only been parents for 4 years. That it was only 4 years ago that our lives changed so much. I cannot even remember my life without my kids they are great! Rosa had a great birthday with lots of presents and sweets. This week Colby and I were talking about our kids being so close together and he toldme that some day our boys would have crushes on Rosas friends and that our boys would like the same girls and that unfortunately one would probably be better looking than the others
(how dare he!)and that they would hate each other at times all over a girl! Honestly I had not thought of this before and it made me scared to death and a little sad that someday I am going to want to hurt some poor sweet girl because she likes one of my sons and not the other. Lyneil we should start praying now!



Nanny bought Rosa an easel and her and Logan are paintint a masterpiece
Having some fun in the Rain. Notice Logans underwear! he is doing well
What good is it to be a boy if you cannot get a little dirty?
Rosa wanted a super why party for her birthday and bless her soul they do not make super why birthday party stuff so we had to do our best. We made the kids mask and capes so they could be super readers.
Our princess P cake
Out of order but one day I cam in and the kids had found a huge container of sprinkles dumped it on the floor and were digging in. unfortunately I scolded and laughed at the same time because not 2 minutes after I cleaned up did they do it again.


I turned my back for one minute while Peyson was in the floor the other night and somehow he got ahold of logans pizza (which was suppose to be at the table)! He looks like he liked it!

Colby and I got Rosa a trumpet, she loves it and we have only regreted it a couple of times My sweet girl



I will have to send more later of Rosas party they will not download right now. But I have a great one of Colby pretending to be Mary had a little lamb and of the pinata rush.

No comments: