Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays

These are in no particular order because I did not think of putting them in order until it was to late. January is a busy birthday month for us Peyson, Reah and Bryant all have birthdays in January and Logan in February. So for the next two weeks I have 2 three year olds and yesterday I had 2 two year olds! Bryant turned 3 today! I cannot believe he is already 3 it seems to have gone so fast. He is a wonderful boy who is full of energy. He loves to laugh and giggle and is pretty ornery! He refuses to potty train or learn to use silverware. So he is also very stubborn! He makes me want to scream everyday! But more importantly he makes me laugh everyday and he gives great hugs and kisses! He makes us happy and we are so glad he is ours!
Reah turned 1 10 days ago and she is the happiest baby I have ever known. She cries very little, even when someone knocks her over or takes her toy she gives one quick scream and then shes over it. She is crawling everywhere and loves to explore. She has no desire to walk, but is getting around fine. She has a great laugh and cute squinty smile!
Adopting is a funny thing because they are my kids, always have been. Never loved them less or had favoritism, they are just our son and daughter, part of the crowd. Sometimes I really have to remember that I did not give birth to them. But on their birthdays I always wonder if their birth mom is remembering them today too. Anyway, just on my mind today.

Took Rosa, Logan, and Bryant to a hockey game last night for Bryant's birthday. The kids had a blast! Bryant and his daddy

Our sweet birthday boy!

Bryant got a dodge ball game today that he thought was great. We actually gave him permission to throw a ball at someone!
Until 2 hours before I made this cake he told me he wanted a clown cake. I said "mommy's going to make your clown cake now" and he said "I dont want a clown cake! I wanted a snowman cake!
Peyson and Reah play great together. Put them in a room and shut the door to keep older brothers out and they have a blast
Good Friends at a baby shower. Debra, Dianna and Tanya
Giao, Sarah and Kristin
These are the smallest icicles we have but I thought they looked pretty
"see my brain"
Gotta love cake
"I can just dig in?"
Lots of fun gifts

This was Hersheys way of helping. Gross I know, and yes I was finished with them!

1 comment:

Trev said...

Lisa thanks for sharing the pictures!