Then we lost a dear friend very suddenly. She had 3 kids ages 8-17 and a swarm full of friends. we take so much for granted and then it is gone so fast. This is a huge loss for her family and for all of her church family and friends. Damena was fun and real. She spent lots of time telling me to treasure Rosas quirks. Please add her family to your nightly prayers.
As for our family we are all doing well. The kids are growing big and are already anticipating Christmas. We are still waiting for the adoption of Reah to be complete, but the worker promises that it wont be long! We took the oldest four to dinner and a movie tonight for Colbys birthday and they did great. It would be a lie to say that I was looking forward to this, I was actually pretty nervous! But they showed us!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Reah wants to party too!
Mike, Bryant, Logan and Bailey on the hay ride
There is nothing more fun than a corn box
Hay ride
Courtney and Kaden teetertottering
Our friends at the pumpkin patch
We broke records this year for having over an inch of snow this early in October, the kids thought it was excellent.
Super cute kids at the pumpkin patch
Again with the super cute kids
You know your from Iowa if you make snow angels AND corn angels

This is Annie one of our two pet rabbits
Somebody catch him!
How can I tell him he is getting to big for this?
Having fun feeding the fish at the zoo
Will anybody actually let it touch their hand?"Please stop taking our picture!"
\
Okay I dont like talking a lot about one kid and not the other, but this has been Bryants month. He is such an ornery boy but he is so funny. Today after nap (which he did not sleep) he came in and said "Everything is my fault" this broke my heart, because we really try not to use that phrase, I am not really sure where he picked it up. But the saddness was soon replaced when he said "I gave Hershey lots of toys, mom" Since hereshey resides outside I thought this was odd. So Colby goes outside and Bryant has unlocked his window, raised it, pushed the screen out, and then tossed a ton of toys out the window. Okay he was punished and we will have to replace the screen, but it was still pretty funny (Colby sees no humor at all).
Then tonight we went to eat Mexican and for Colbys birthday I sat next to Bryant, the boy has a stubborn inability to use a fork or a napkin. Half way through the meal it dawns on me that his sweet patting me on the back is actually him wiping his refried bean on my shirt. I went to the movie with bean hands on my back! Ornery but so cute!









No comments:
Post a Comment