Thursday, April 17, 2008

Warmer weather, zoo trip and school

Rosa Logan and I went to school today. Okay well I dont know that I would call it school, but the kids do and that is what counts. It is a thursday play and learn group that meets at one of the elementary schools in town. It is 1 1/2 hours and there are lots of centers set up (crafts, magnets, water, beads, etc.. ) So you just play with your kids and at the end you clean up, have a snack and then do a group activity. The kids loved it! They played and played, Logan loved the magnets and Rosa liked the linking chains. They talked about their "school" all day. This is a nice alternative to preschool right now, because Rosa really wants to go to school and we just dont think we are ready to send her. She would love it, but she will already be in school forever! We are hoping take all of the kids next week, but Peyson was sick this week so he and Ace stayed home.
Peyson has another cold that has gone to his chest. They put him on a nebulizer every 4 hours (we are now on a rent to own plan!) and an oral steroid. I took him to the Dr. on monday and they said he just had a cold, but by Wednesday he couldnt cry. It was almost like he had laryngitis. He still sounds pretty bad, I had to wake him at 4 this morning to give him a breathing treatment because he couldnt quit coughing and catch his breath. Poor boy, but he is a trooper he is still smiling a ton and learned to roll from his belly to his back today. Here are some pics from our trip to the zoo this week, we are so thankful for nice weather! I love this picture, I dont know what it is about their backsides that is so cute but I had to get a pic.
colby showing Ace and Logan how to be a fish
I know you cant see her, but Rosa is in front of Colby learning to milk a cow.
In the zoo
Feeding the fish. Doesnt Rosa look so big. For some reason every time I look at her the past couple of days it surprises me how big she is. She loves to be the helper. She always ask "Did Peyson have his bottle yet? Did you feed him" and today she was leaving with Colby for a while and she said "Mom dont forget to take care of Logan, dont leave him here a alone." As if this was something I did every day!
Groundhogs

No comments: